Sunday 5 June 2011

Things I love-May

Things I'm loving :)
So as May has ended I thought I would make a list of all of my favourite things from the month of may to share with you...

1. Hot Chocolates
Ohmygoodnessilovehotchocolates! I just recently started making myself hot chocolates, and I LOVE them. To come home from school and snuggle up with a hot chocolate, its the perfect way to relax after a long day. 
The only thing is... I'm a bit guilty of having more than just one after school, there's also my one before school, before dinner, after dinner, before bed..... no, I'm joking, but I do have too many!



2. Room tours/closet tours
So if you have seen my last post, you will know exactly what I'm talking about! Check it out :)



3. Black and white clothing. I just love this classic, timeless combination on everything. Especially Zebras. I love Zebras. Click here for a link to Project Runway info :)



4. Ugly Betty
Technically it wasn't May, but I had to add this in because I have become an Ugly Betty fanatic recently!
I just love the fashion and the gripping storyline!

5. Kim Kardashian's Fit in your jeans by Friday workout series
Okay so I know what you are thinking... Kim Kardashian, really?
I have only done this workout a couple of times, but i purchased it on my itouch for $2.59 and I'm finding it really fun which is important to me because I am not a very motivated person when it comes to exercise! 
I only dread to think what Kim would say about all the hot chocolates...
(Please note: I do not own these images)
6. Long Weekends! We have had two in the last month and it is so lovely waking up on Monday morning and not having to get up out of bed! <3 The reason we're having one this weekend is because it is the Queens Birthday weekend. 
Sadly, I wasn't invited to her party, which I was actually quite hurt by because I invited her to mine. I'm still waiting for the invitation. Must have got lost in the post. 




7. Scrunchies. 
They are a fun accessory and they only take about 10 minutes to make. They are super cute, super easy so you can make them for all of your friends :) 
Expect a blog post on them soon! 

Love Sylvie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment