Friday 29 July 2011

Project Runway Finale: Winner

Season 8 winner of Project Runway... Gretchen Jones!
She had a fantastic collection. However, I did love Mondo and Andy's collections too :)
I watch Project Runway religiously so I am super excited about this blog post!
Here are my favourite highlights from the season:


Mondo's collection:


Gretchen's collection (winner):

My favourite look from Andy:

The finalist designers together:

I really loved Season 8 of Project Runway, I can't wait for more!
If you aren't already an avid watcher of Project Runway, please check it out next time it airs! If you love fashion, I guarantee you will like it!

For the video of the season finale show at Lincoln Centre click here, it's highly worth watching!

Please note: I do not own any of these images!

Love, Sylvie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment